Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Join in my 52 Lists in 2013 project! This week is list #3: "List the things you should be proud of." Download a printable page at www.moorea-seal.c... and feel free to post yours on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, or on your blog linking back to my post or using the hashtag: #52lists2013

sketch
sketch

Download whole gallery
Join in my 52 Lists in 2013 project! This week is list #3: "List the things you should be proud of." Download a printable page at www.moorea-seal.c... and feel free to post yours on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, or on your blog linking back to my post or using the hashtag: #52lists2013
Join in my 52 Lists in 2013 project!  This week is list #3:  "List the things you should be proud of."  Download a printable page at www.moorea-seal.c... and feel free to post yours on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, or on your blog linking back to my post or using the hashtag:  #52lists2013

Download whole gallery
March 2013 Tim Holtz Challenge
March 2013 Tim Holtz Challenge

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment